Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One man. Many Stalkers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 pm

OOC:Yay First mission and it's a c rank YAY!!

IC: Ken caught the scroll, and turned towards Yami. Ken checked the scroll, it told him the location of the man's house. And that he had more than a few stalkers he had a small crime family of ten after him. After he memorized the address he tossed the scroll to Yami. In his usual cold tone he turned to Yami.

"You, go prepare. I'll meet you at the man's house."

Ken already prepared to help the man. Ran off to the man's house. To start protecting the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:08 am

Yami thought about what he would actually need to prepare and he couldn't think of anything. He already had all of his equipment with him, and this wasn't going to be too bad, hopefully.

Yami arrived at the man's house and knocked on the door. A man opened up and beckoned Yami inside. He went in and saw Ken sitting on the floor.

"Since we didn't get to it earlier, the name's Yami. A quick brief, I'm blind. I use pulses that are like sonar that help me move about. That is why I was able to find you so easily in this cluttered home. Just remember, just because I'm blind, doesn't mean I could beat you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:22 pm

"Would your pulses be any good for an attack coming from underground?"

Ken's cold voice scared the man. Ken watched as the man slid along the couch to be closer to Yami. The man was a wreck. His hair was everywhere, and his clothes looked like they were nice once. Now they had food stains and grime on them like they haven't been washed in months. The man himself looked to be about thirty. He had blonde hair and green eyes. His mouth was drawn into a line, and his nose looked to be the wrong size for his face. His nose was also bent slightly to the left. You could tell this man had seen a lot, and was worried by it.

"From the look of things you saw something you shouldn't have, and now you are being stalked by the crime family. Now since we are protecting you, you will tell us what you saw and the name of the person who did it."

The man's eyes filled with worry. He didn't want to tell us but was going to anyway for fear of us leaving him alone.

Man"It was Satsujin Sato I watched him kill a man in cold blood. There was no talking he just went up and pulled out a small, strange looking knife and stabbed the man. Then he saw me and gave me an evil look. He ignored the man in convulsions in the street, and ran right at me. I ducked and he missed. Then I stood up accidentally knocking Sato out. I then ran home and waited to see if the man had followed me. He had and he brought friends."

Ken totally unfazed by the story stood up and went to the bathroom. When he came back the man stared at him.

Ken"Was any of that supposed to surprise me? I read about the murder you just filled in two details I didn't have. Who did it? And who saw it? Now i know it was you and you know the murderer. This man probably has shinobi on the payroll Yami we both better be ready."

Again the man stiffened upon hearing Ken's voice. Ken laughed, and the man actually started screaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Yami's partner's voice seemed to extremely frighten the man, but it didn't do anything for Yami. He was used to people's voices, especially ones making fun of him, so Ken's emotionless voice didn't get to Yami.

"I think we should stay here until we spot Sato. Once we spot him, we can take care of him. I am willing to stay here for as long as it takes. And by we spot him, I really mean you Ken, because I can't distingush faces real well, we will probably need your help as well sir."

Yami for once felt like he had a disadvantage because of his blindness. He knew he was just as powerful as everyone else, but sometimes that thought left him, making him depressed. At the moment, he was depressed, be he didn't want to show it, knowing that if he did, Ken would just call him weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Ken quickly realized he would be doing most of the watching.

"I actually have to do something this time."

Just then he saw a glint through the front window. He pulled out his sword and scared the man. He hit the man on the forehead knocking him out.

"This way he won't bother us. We're under attack. stay here defend the man."

Even in this situation his voice was cold. Just then an arrow cracked through the window. Ken used his sword and knocked it to the side. He then switched it to it's whip state. He jumped through the weakened window.

He saw the sniper behind a dune. He ran at the man. Once he was in range, for he knew the man would run if he got to close. He performs four quick hand seals, and pushes his sword into the ground. It tunneled under the sniper. When it got right under him it tunneled out of the ground fast. It hit him in the gut lifting him off the ground. Ken pulled his sword back into it's sword form. He walked up to the archer. He had a large wound in his stomach. If he got treatment quickly he would live.

Archer"Please don't kill me."

Ken"Who sent you?"

Archer"A guy named Sato. That's all I know I swear. Please let me live."

Ken"You came into this mission knowing you could die. Now die."

Ken forced his sword into the man's throat cutting his last scream short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Yami stayed in the room, much to the discontent of his brain. He wanted to be fighting and not treated like a blind weakling. That's when he got a pulse back to him faster than usual. He ducked and an arrow flew over his head.

"Sorry man, but I got to take this guy out."

Yami jumped out the window, heading toward where the fast pulse had come from. He could sense he was nearing a building, and that's when he got back a fast pulse. He sidestepped to the left and unsheathed his sword. He ran into the building and went to the second floor. He knew a person was up there, because of the pulses. The person had something in their hands, but it wasn't a bow. He was holding an axe.

"Ahh...so you are both an archer and an axe wielder, two very good things to know how to do."

Yami then did five hand signs and swung his arms at the man. A wave of darkness then raced toward the man, latching onto his body and squeezing.

Man: "What the hell is this stuff?"

"Darkness...pure darkness."

Yami then ran foward and cut through the darkness and the man. He then jumped out the window and went back to the home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Ken looked up from the dead man, and walked back to the man's house on the way there hefinished cleaning the blood off his sword. He looked up from his sword to see a man with a sword attacking him. He looked up from his sword. The man looked into his eyes and froze. Ken stood up and pulled out his sword.

"I just finished cleaning my sword. How dare you make me dirty it with your worthless blood."

Man"L-l-l-let's see you k-k-k-ill me."

Ken"I will, and it will be slow and painful."

Ken pulled out his sword and rushed at the man. He stabbed the man in his leg. The man fell to the ground and started to roll around on the ground. Ken walked over and cut the man's foot off.

"I told you it would be slow."

He then proceeded to dismember the man slowly. He then looked him in the eye, and stabbed the man in the heart. The man died shortly thereafter. Ken looked up and saw Yami. He knew then that Yami had "seen" what he had done. He calmly ignored Yami, and walked into the man's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 am

Yami ignored Ken as well and walked into the man's home. He sat on the couch and looked at the unconscious being. The man then started to regain consciousness.

"What is your name?"

Man: "M,m,my name is Niho Nohu. Call me Nino."

The man seemed to be opening up, dispite the fact we was still being followed by a murderer.

"Well no matter what, our mission is to protect you and get rid of Sato. That means if we must die to do it, we will die. And to answer a question from earlier, Ken, about half of my pulses seep through the earth, so I can pretty much see all around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Ken looked right at Yami.

"Fancy a game? The person who kills the most people wins. I've already killed two. How many of these men have you killed?"

Ken looked at Nino. The man had a terrified look on his face from the moment he said kills. You could see the man was thinking Ken would kill him. Ken was actually thinking about killing the man himself.

"Are any more people showing up? This is boring."

Ken was becoming impatient. This was getting in the way of finding the man who killed Lillith.

"There better be a quick way to finish this mission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

Yami looked at Ken as if he was crazy. Killing wasn't a game, it was a thing that should be kept to a minimum.

"Killing isn't a game Ken. I'm playing your game. The goal of this mission is to look over Nino and take out Sato. That is our mission, not some game to see who can kill the most people. You may be cold-hearted, as it seems you are, but that doesn't mean you can killing a game."

Yami then through a kunai out the window which sunk into an archer's heart. He had been standing at the window for quite some time, allowing Yami to pinpoint exactly where his heart was.

Strange Voice: "Ahh...Nino. It is really time you died. You know way too much."

The voice frightened Yami a bit only because he didn't know where it was coming from. He didn't like people scaring him, especially if he didn't know they were going to. The owner of the strange voice was in the house, but he was moving quick, too quick for Yami to pinpoint his location.

"Hurry, we need to get outside!"

At that Yami ran outside. He hoped Ken and Nino would be following.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Ken walked slowly out of the house. Outside he saw a man standing in fromt of four others. The man in front was obviously Sato. Ken then realized he was right about the ninja thing, but it was Sato himself who was the ninja. Ken stared at the men on the left side. One met Ken's gaze, and started to run.

Sato"It seems we have a traitor in our midst."

Sato then pulled out a kunai and hit the man in the chest.

Sato"Now we are fine. So it seems that you have been protecting the man inside. I want him dead. As you just saw I have no problems with killing."

Ken turned to Yami. He whispered low so that Sato couldn't hear.

"That dead man over there I killed him not Sato. I don't know if you noticed but I knocked his kunai away, and I hit a less vital spot so the man would die more slowly. Now let's let the game begin."

Ken released his sword into the whip state. He then did four hand seals. He then threw a kunai at one of the men on the right. The man bent back to avoid the kunai. Right as he did Ken's sword came up through the ground and ran the man through. Ken then pulled his sword back and ran towards the man he stabbed. When he got close he looked the man in the eye and slit his throat with a kunai.

"That's four for me Yami! Can you keep up?!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Yami looked at Ken. It couldn't exactly be called looking, but his face was facing Ken.

"Four? Well let's see, I thought I told you killing was no game. You only kill when you have to. Not for fun."

At that Yami slipped out two kunai and through them at the hearts of the last two henchman. They fell down, dead.

"Oh, and that's four for me as well. Sato, you're next." And then in a whisper so only Ken could hear, "Ken, you need to get away about 7 and a half feet. I'm gunna put up my darkness dome. After I paralyze Sato, I'll let you finish him."

Yami then did 5 hand signs and opened his mouth. Darkness bellowed out and formed a dome around Sato and Yami, encasing them with complete darkness. Hopefully Ken had gotten out. Yami then swung his arms and created a darkness wave, which he sent after Sato. It latched onto Sato's body, paralyzing him.

Sato: "Hey! What is this!"

Yami then dropped the darkness dome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Ken obeyed Yami's order only because he would get to kill Sato. He jumped back and the dome went up. Then he heard Sato scream.

Sato"What is this!."

Ken saw his opportunity and used his whip state sword. He used it like a sword. Ken swung the sword into the darkness. It made contact with something. He heard a scream and pulled hard. He felt his sword slide clean through the flesh. Ken was excited because he saw the blood gilstening on his sword. Ken pulled a cloth from his pocket. He then wiped down his sword.

An arrow arced through the sky and he knew this wasn't over. He rushed in the direction the arrow came from. There he found two men. One had his bow trained on Yami the other had his sword drawn. Ken formed his sword back into a sword state. Then he forced his sword into the man's stomach. It came out on the other side. Ken then moved his sword to the right cutting the man deeply. He would die soon. Ken then looked at the archer. The archer turned his bow on Ken. Then Ken sliced the bow in half. Ken decided to have fun, and slowly dismembered the man. He started with a finger then slowly moved to the larger parts. By the end none of his limbs were within 3 feet of eachother. Ken looked at Nino and Nino's eyes went cold and he fainted.

"That's seven Yami. This mission is getting fun!"

Ken admitted to himself that working with Yami is fun. He always says killing isn't a game but he is keeping track of his too. Ken let a cold emotionless laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Yami could sense 4 or 5 more people entering the vicinity. The duo had to act quick otherwise Nino would end up dead. Yami then sensed a body behind Ken.

"Ken! Behind you! Duck!"

Yami sent 3 kunai, one going left at an angle, one going right at an angle, and one going forward. Hopefully Ken had ducked, otherwise he'd be dead.

OOC: Sorry for short post and delay, I've been really busy and I probably won't be able to post until the weekends so...yeah, I will try to post during the week, but there's no promises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Ken ducked and watched as three kunai buried themselves in the man that was right behind him. Ken then jumped out the window and hit the man he noticed trying to get in. He then brought the sword down on the man's neck. He then pulled a kunai out of his bag.

"Sasori Higyo."

He launched a kunai at a man a distance away. The man died as a kunai buried itself deep in his chest.

"That's nine. This is getting fun!"

OOC: Sorry for the short crappy post but my head is killing me. If you don't think that is a valid enough excuse ask rsm or rikatu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Yami then sensed a group of men running into the battle from the sand dunes. Yami sent a large darkness wave at them to constrict them. Once they were being constricted, Yami ran to them and cut them all in half. The fourth and last man's face fell on the ground, a look of complete dispair in his eyes. Yami absolutely hated having to kill every man he sensed, but it was the only way to have the mission finish perfectly.

"That's nine Ken, and there are no more in the area but one, who seems to be right next to....NINO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:55 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late post I'm really sick.

Ken heard Yami yell Nino. He looked over and saw a man closing in on him. His arm raised ready to strike. Ken pulled out his sword and cut the man's arm off. He then took a kunai out of his pouch and finished the man.

"Nino are you okay?"

Nino"I didn't know you cared."

Ken"I don't, but if you die this mission is a failure. Are you okay?"

Nino"He didn't get me so yes I'm fine."

Ken started to take Nino into the house. When he got in there he saw a man sharpening a kunai.

Man"You aren't a vary good ninja if you missed me walking in here."

Ken"Sasori Higyo."

The man had no time to react in these close quarters. The kunai sunk deep into his chest. Right as it sunk in though he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Ken"Oh great shadow clones. Do they raise the kill count?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 pm

"Unfortunately no...but anyways, who is this Sasori Higyo you talk about? You said his name earlier and I like knowing information because of my...disadvantage."

Yami, for the first time in the entire mission, actually wanted to know something Ken knew. He didn't feel like exposing his blindness only because this Sasori Higyo would probably use it to his advantage.

OOC: Once again sorry for short post, my brain isn't working real well because of the math a I did today so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 am

OOC: I'm scared today I learned amoxicilin comes in horse pill size. Not fun to take when you have wicked bad strep throat.

Ken"Sasori Higyo isn't a person, it's one of my jutsus. It lets me throw one of my kunai farther and more accurately than I can without it."

Just then Ken noticed a group of men obviously clone, because they all looked alike, running at the houe. He pulled out four kunai. He threw them quickly and three of them hit home the man in back jumped over the last kunai.

"We need to decide... Is killing a shadow clone the same as killing a regular person?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparklingdude101
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:05 pm

"No! Shadow clones aren't people, meaning they don't count as people!" Yami sensed one of the clones and ran at it. He slid his sword into it and it disappeared.

OOC: I'm so sorry, I can't think at all, and sorry for major delay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pk1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:22 pm

OOC: Since you are really busy I'll finish it now.

Ken saw a man hidden at the outer fringes of their battle. He charged the man. He was surprised when the man exploded into a puff of smoke. Just then he heard a whistling noise and he ducked. A flash bomb went off right above him. The intense heat burned him, but since he was looking at the ground he wasn't blinded.

Ken looked at the source of the lightbomb, and threw a kunai. He heard a loud scream and a dull thud.

"Looks like I win Yami!"

Proud with himself Ken left on his way to his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One man. Many Stalkers.   

Back to top Go down

One man. Many Stalkers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: Missions :: Sand Village Missions-
Jump to: