WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting the fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Gukino pushed opened a door to find tall trees covering the floor. With dead and dying leaves on the floor. Gukino walked in with his foes then jumped through trees to hide himself and waited for the battle to start.

"Have a good time."

Now when the fight starts ill summon my tigers and have them prowl around.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Yami walked into the arena. He didn't like the desicion because he would have to release extra chakra to see around the trees. He jumped up into the first tree he saw and worked his way to the middle. It was a regular sized arena, maybe 100-150 feet long and wide. It was finally time to show everyone a blind guy can do business.

OOC: Sorry for small post, can't think today.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: [No title]   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Rikatu walked into the Arena and saw two ninja jump into the tree. He just sat there and looked around at the trees making measurements...

"uh huh... yup... ok, lets go."

Rikatu ran into the forest part to his left away from the others that had jumped in already. plus he wasn't going to waist unneeded chakra and energy in the tree tops unless he had to.
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 am

Ken walked into the wood chamber. In it he saw three ninjas jumping into the room. In the room he saw a forest of trees in the large room.

"Let's start this out fun."

"Sasori Higyo."

He launched the kunai at the blonde boy.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Dead meat Gukino   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 pm

Gukino heard a whistling of a kunai as it flew through the air and fell down. The kunai had barely missed Gukino looked for where the kunai came from and saw a dark haired boy who looked like he just thrown something. Gukino pulled out an kunai and threw it at the dark haired boy and jumped back into the trees. Gukino grabbed two scrolls and summoned one of his lions then one of his wolves.

"Attack whoever you see."

Gukino transformed into a tiger and ran off in another direction from his animals.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Yami had sensed that all of the other combatants had entered the arena. The great battle was about to begin. Yami was in the tree closest to the door. He unsheathed his sword and jumped down. He sent extra strong pulses to see if anyone was close. There was one person. Yami started walking toward him/her. He couldn't tell which one, he wasn't really good at that.

"I know one of you are close, I just don't know which one. Reveal yourself and I won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Rikatu's Arrena   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Rikatu stopped behind a tree and watched as a kuni flew threw the trees a ways away.

duh...

Rikatu was about to move on when he heard a voice calling out. Rikatu pulled out one of his swords and started spinning it in his hand. He moved out into view and saw it was that sand ninja guy that he saw in the arena lobby.

"Ya know... i gives you away when you talk out loud like that. But your new and i wont be so hard on you."

Rikatu raised his sword pointing toward the ninja.

"Lets get started shall we? My name is Rikatu Shadow, and yours?"
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Ken watched as the kid he launched the kunai at changed into a tiger.

"This will be interesting."

He decided to wait for a little and if anything got near him he would kill it. Just then a wolf ran by him. Ken attacked the wolf with his sword. The wolf jumped back and lunged at Ken. Ken took his sword and shoved it down the mouth of the wolf. It's last piteous screech echoed around the room.

'Let's see what the kid does now."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: No sense in fighting   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Gukino heard the cry of his wolf as it got slaughtered and decided to forfeit the match and go find another wolf and headed for the doors.

Gukino yelled "I forfeit."

On the way gukino picked up the dead wolf and left to give it a proper burial along with his tiger at his side.

"Theres no sense in fighting if you lose one of your best friends."

At that Gukino open and closed the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:22 pm

"Yami Enzeru. And talking for me is the absolute only way of communication in any way, so I must talk to figure out where my first prey is. And I have finally found him."

Yami was facing Rikatu, but his eyes weren't. His entire body was focused on Rikatu except for his eyes. His eyes looked as if they were pulsing because the specks of red bulged and shrunk and repeated that pattern.

As Yami sent out more pulses, Rikatu's body came into better focus. Now Yami could "see" exactly what Rikatu's face looked like. He had to use a little chakra to do it, but Yami was able to "see" exactly what Rikatu completely looked like. It wasn't a thing he normally did, but he did at this battle because he wanted to know who his first opponent would be like.

"Why don't you go ahead and make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Rikatu saw his enemy a ways away and decided to do a flanking attack. Rikatu did a few hand seals and put both of his hands on the ground.

"Shadow Ice Clones"

Rikatu summoned three clones and got ready for his attack. All the clones pulled out there swords and ran at the ninja, one forward, one to the left, and one to the right. Rikatu ran behind the one to the right so he couldn't be seen. As soon as the three clones got about 10 feet away they all jumped into the air then came down on on him, and Rikatu did one more jutsu to complete the combo from under the ninja.

"Shadow Ice, Total Freeze!"

Rikatu placed his hand on the ground again and sent Ice flowing right for him, if they hit him he would freeze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 am

Ken watched as his opponent left the arena.

"Awww lame I only killed one wolf. I thought he would have been pissed off and attacked me viciously."

Ken saw another match going on. He decided to wait it out and see who wins. Then take advantage of them when they are weakened from the previous fight.

OOC: You two just post back and forth until the winner is decided, being this sick sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Yami placed up his hand in surrender.

"I'm sorry, I can't go on with this. I have forgotten about something and I must get to it."

He walked out of the arena and went back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting the fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the fight   Starting the fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: The Arena :: Wood Chamber-
Jump to: