WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The old lady with many problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The old lady with many problems Empty
PostSubject: The old lady with many problems   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Rikatu grabbed the scroll out of mid air and bowed to the Hokage. He turned away and walked out reading the scroll info ten put it away.

"Ok so we have a problem... This scroll took a while to get to here so the date on it is dated back to 6 days ago. This is her last day to live! lets hurry up..." Rikatu pulled the straps on his pack tighter then started to jog to the gate.
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Such an old lady   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Gukino walked behind Rikatu and saw him run off to the gates. Gukino went to find some good places to take the lady.He found a good ramen shop. Gukino then ran off to the gates and found Rikatu and said.

"Let's take her to the ramen shop on me."

Gukino took the lady's arm and walked her to the ramen shop. Gukino saw that she had a real appitite she ate through three bowls in a minute while Gukino was still on his first.

Maybe I should've said on Rikatu.

"So may I ask your name."

With a saddened face as the lady moved onto the fourth bowl. While she was eating the ramen she was talking.

Lady: "My name is Joanne."

G: "Ok are you still hungry."

Lady: "Yes about seven more bowls should do."

How can she eat so much?
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Rikatu walked behind the old lady as Gukino held her by the arm and pulled her toward the Ramen Shop. Rikatu ordered one bowl thanked the shop keeper. He turned around in the chair and ate the ramen staring out at the gate which the lady had came. The Lady was on her 7th bowl When Rikatu saw a person peek over a roof top then duck back down. Rikatu knew what was happening now... He but down his bowl and laid some money on the counter then stood up.

"Ok, ill be right back... i have to go use the bathroom if you dont mind..."

Rikatu winked at Gukino then held up a hand as if saying to stay here.

Lady "Not a all not at all... please go ahead."

Rikatu thanked her then stepped out around the corner and back behind the Ramen shop. He took off his coat and put it on a hanger on the back wall. He took off his pack and laid it on the ground. Rikatu felt for everything on his person then nodded to himself.

"Ok, three chunnin huh?All i have to do is keep them away from the old lady until the end of the day... im going to get hurt a lot today..."

Rikatu jumped onto the top of the ramen shop and looked over the top seeing three ninja pointing to each other and pointing at the old lady and Gukino. Rikatu smiled then took out the sword from his back in his right and the the sword in his left on the roof. He grabbed made a kuni and put it in his mouth then grabbed the sword in his left hand. Rikatu stood up and jumped over the ninja...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: My money T-T   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Gukino saw the signal to leave and stood up and paid the man 50 dollars.

Why so much money? I'm gonna volunteer Rikatu to pay next time we have a mision like this.

Gukino grabbed the woman's arm and slowly led her to the hokages office. While he was getting there he pointed out stuff like jewelery shops and clothing shops. Gukino and Joanne got to the hokage's office and led her in.

"Tsunade-sama I would like to introduce you to Joanne."

Tsunade looked up from her work and said "Sit down please."

"I'll be right outside and if you need me just call."

Gukino bowed and went outside the door so he didn't have to listen to two old ladies talk. Gukino could still hear them so he scooted over until he couldn't hear them.

Don't die Rikatu.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Rikatu landed behind the furthest ninja and turned around with a round house kick to his chest. He flew back onto the roof in front of the ramen shop. Rikatu took a quick glance over at the shop and saw that the old lady was not there. Rikatu hopped down from the roof top dogging a sword slash from one of the other ninja.

"Come get some ya freeks..."

Rikatu grabbed some wire out of his pouch and rounded a corner with the ninja behind him. He jumped off a wall on back onto a roof with the wire being tied around two kuni, one on each end. Rikatu moved to the side as two ninja popped out and threw shuriken at him. Rikatu used the two kuni in his hand to deflect most of them but a few hit him in the arm. Rikatu stared down the ninja but suddenly realized there where three ninja not two. He ducked down as a foot flew over his head and he pushed off the ground as another foot spun under him. He did a back flip over the third ninja and kicked him forward and the other two ninja cough him.

ninja 1: "Say your pretty good... you wana go one on three?"

All the ninja laughed and waited for Rikatu to answer. Rikatu pulled out the sword on his back with the two kuni with wire in the other.

"Ok..."

The ninja stopped laughing and looked at Rikatu as if he was kidding. Rikatu smiled at the other ninja shrugged then stepped forward slowly as they each drew a sword.

I hope the old lady leaves soon. I can only kill one of these guys if they are alone...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Not knowing what to do   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:53 am

Gukino wanted to leave the two old ladies but he knew he couldn't. Gukino knew that if he left her she would probally get killed. Gukino then saw her exiting the office and asked if there were any hot springs nearby.

"Yes ill take you to them."

Hopefully Jiraiya wasn't there but if he was he would probally run away at the sight of Joanne naked.

Gukino chuckled a little at the thought as they they got to the hot springs.

Joanne stared at him as he chuckled wondering why he did so.

G: "We're here."

J: "Thanks for leading me here."

G: "Ill go pay for you, you can go get ready."

Gukino walked to the front desk while on the way there he was looking for Jiraiya. Gladly there he wasn't there.

G: "Hello im paying for her how much do you need."

Clerk: "Nice to meet you and ill need 60 dollars."

Why is everything sso much today? Crying or Very sad

G: "Here you go. You can go into the changing rooms now Joanne."

J: "Thank you."

Gukino walked outside the woman's bath area ofcoarse not looking in to stand guard if the ninjas attack her.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:08 pm

Rikatu moved into position for his attack. He had been practicing for just this type of battle. Two ninja ran at him and the other jumped into the air. Rikatu spun the kuni on his wire and threw them at the two ninja then he cough the wire and spun it around him then slamming it into the one flying. He jumped back as two swords smash where his feet where, then he jumped strait up and a foot crushed the roof he was standing on. He landed on a higher building above the other ninja. The ninja split up and surrounded Rikatu then jumped at him slashing there swords. Rikatu pulled up his wires an pulled all the swords together then kicked them out of the ninjas hands. The swords all flew into a tree still tangled by the wire. Rikatu pulled out his swords and got ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Gukino and his hopes   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:50 am

Gukino thought he would guard the younger women's hot springs and wait for Joanne.

OOC:I won't say if he was looking in or not. Razz

IC: Gukino wanted to to help fight the guys but he had to guard Joanne untill she died.

I hope Joanne pases on soon because I know that Rikatu against three people his odds aren't good but even more that they might be jounin. That will make his odds so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 pm

OOC: don't worry, the hokage wouldn't send us out on this mission if they where jounnin. lol

IC:
The three ninja stared Rikatu down like a dog. They looked at each other then nodded looking very pleased with there next attack. Rikatu took one step back which triggered the ninja's attack. All three did hand seals exactly the same. They finished with there jutsu and looked up at Rikatu with hands in the Dragon Seal. They jumped into the air and then a bright light exploded from there bodies. Rikatu shielded his eyes and waited for his eyes to adjust. The three ninja landed around Rikatu surrounding him, Rikatu looked up and saw that the ninja's chakra had exploded from there body making Chakra armor in a way. It was very bright, Rikatu could make out there bodies only because of his time in the Snow village and how his eyes perfected in the white wonderland. Rikatu dodged the first punch then the second put the third came down on top of him knocking him to the floor. Another ninja kicked him then knocked him toward another ninja who did the same.

Iv'e got to get out of...*kick* ...here, but how?

Rikatu saw his sword laying on the ground behind one of the ninja and then an idea popped into his head. Rikatu waited for the next kick came and he flipped around and cough it. The ninja gasped and Rikatu threw him in the ninja who was in front of Rikatu's swords. They both fell over and Rikatu felt the crash of armor his the ground. The last ninja standing came down with a punch to Rikatu's chest and Rikatu moved it to the side of him and it hit the ground making a hole in the roof. Rikatu rolled over and picked up his swords then sheathing them. He jumped of the roof and ran away and waited for the next attack to come.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: A scream and dirty eyes   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Gukino heard a scream from Joanne and hopped the fence to find she was screaming in laughter and at the sight of Joanne he ran and jumped right out and ran to the restrooms. Once she was there he picked up the soap and rubbed the soap against his eyes and saying.

"My eyes will never be clean. Never. Never clean"

Then Gukino yelled out "Why!"

The yell scared a couple of birds and they flew off while Gukino was still rubbing his eyes with soap.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Rikatu took a glance behind him and saw the three ninja jumping on the rooftops behind him. Rikatu was about to jump up and throw some shuriken when the ninja swerved to the right and left Rikatu's view. Rikatu jumped up onto the roof and saw the ninja hope down and he fallowed. The ninja rounded a corner right as Gukino when into a bathroom. This was perfect, he could actually do something to the ninja with his help. But if he was here then the old lady was around here also.

"Gukino! Get out here!"

Rikatu hopped high over the walls and rooms. He saw the old lady in the spa and he sighed. It wasn't the worst thing he had seen... NO FLASHBACKS
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: im not going back in there   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Gukino heard Rikatu yell "Gukino get out of here." and ran out of the restroom and to the girl clerk.

"Can you get this lady out of there now."

Gukino dug into his pockets and pulled out a picture of her and showed it to the lady.

C: "Yes."

Gukino saw the clerk come around the desk and walked into the spings and returned with Joanne in her clothes.

Phew good thing shes not in a towel.

Gukino grabbed Joannes arm and helped her to another ramen shop.

"I bet your hungry after being in the spings for so long."

J: "Yes you peeping tom."

Gukino heard the words and felt like he was in a corner being depressed. Gukino lead her to the shop and let her eat again. Crying or Very sad Gukino also got a couple of bowls for himself.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:03 am

Rikatu landed on a wall and did a back flip off of it landing in front of the ninja and behind the old lady going down the street. Rikatu pulled out his swords and took a stance. Two of the ninja rushed him and then other jumped off the walls over him and toward the old lady. Rikatu was sure Gukino could handle one until he got there.

"Come get some..."

Rikatu slashed up then down with both swords cutting the ninjas a bit, then jumped into the air and gave one of the ninja a round house kick slamming him into into the spas behind the wall. Rikatu pulled his other foot around and kicked the other ninja making him spin off into the spa also. Rikatu jumped over the wall and onto the tiles next to the spa. The ninjas jumped out and pushed past the older men in the spa. Rikatu make 10 needles and threw them at the ninja filling the spa with blood.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Being broke at the end of the mission   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Gukino saw that Joanne was angry and she kept eating bowls of ramen so that Gukino would have to pay alot of money.

Hmmm I think we should stay away from the spas. With Rikatu they are probally filled with blood. I think he'll hate that he did that because' I think he will have to clean up the blood from the spas.

Gukino chuckled at the thought but knew that if he didn't keep Joanne safe that he would get his head bitten off by the hokage. Plus if he didn't get paid because he failed the mision he would probally be broke after this.

"Are you almost done if not ill take you to get some sushi."

At he said that he remembered how much sushi costs and knew that Joanne would take the oppertunity to make him broke.

J: "Yes. I would."

G: "Ok we better go then as soon as I pay the bill."

"How much would it be to pay for this meal?"

C: "120$."

G: "Ok 12......."

Gukino yelled "120$ you've got to be kidding me.

C: "Nope that lady used up a weeks supply."

G: "But don't you have like a senoir discount or something."

C: "Yes, but that is how much money you have to pay after I subtracted the senoir discount, but now I think i'll charge the full amount that'll be 200$."

Does this lady love toturing me.Crying or Very sad

G: "Fine here you go."

Gukino gave the man the money.

I only have 100$ more that I can spend.

Gukino grabbed the arm of the lady that he now dispised and lead her to the sushi restaunt.

"Please try to keep it under 100$ please Joanne."

J: "I won't make any promises."

G: "Ok." Sad

Ok now im going to make Rikatu pay me back after this.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Rikatu jumped over the next wall and landed next to Gukino which surprised him. He grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from the ramen shop.

"Look, it is almost time to let the lady go back with her relatives... common, you go strait to the west gate and ill fallow on the roof tops. There is still one more ninja out here somewhere... oh, you need help paying for that?"

Rikatu reached into his wallet and pulled out a couple of hundreds and laid them on the table. He jumped on the roof and waited for Gukino to leave.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: one hop and a leap to relitives   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 pm

"Joanne hop on my back and hold on."

J: "Ok."

Gukino lifted the lady and headed as fast as he could with an old lady on his back. Gukino was 10 blocks away from the west gate and he wasted more time trying dodge all the people in the streets. It had only been 10 minute after he passed the two blocks.

At this pace the ninja will catch up.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Rikatu fallowed behind the old lady basically skipping along the roof tops as slow as he could. At least he had time to look around and look for the ninja.

"Keep going!"

Rikatu hopped ahead and up onto the top of the gate. Rikatu saw the ninja closing in on the old lady becouse of how slow Gukino was. Rikatu jumped into the air and flew over Gukino then landed on top of the ninja making him and the ninja fall on the ground.

"Bring it..."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Slow but steady   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Why does she have to eat so much shes so heavy now.

Gukino was still aways from te gate with Rikatu fighting the ninja behind him. There's no way she could run all that way alone.

J: "Hurry up we're almost there."

Joanne started hitting Gukino in the head with her purse.

Gukino started thinking to himself. She'll be sead soon she'll be dead soon so don't kill her I must resist.

Gukino started to feel lighter then noticed he accidentally dropped her back about 10 feet. Gukino ran back and picked her up and started running faster while Rikatu fought and hopefully doesn't die.

G: "Hurry up and kill the dude Rikatu."

Now Gukino was sprinting towards the gates and about four blocks away now.

Don't get yourself killed Rikatu.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Rikatu pulled away dodging a few punches, then got hit by an uppercut. Rikatu landed on hiss back then rolled to the side dodging the next few kicks. The ninja smiled then threw a few kuni at Rikatu. Rikatu it most of them away but he was to weak to block the last one which hit his chest. Rikatu pulled it out and dropped it on the ground.

"Ok, this needs to end now."

Rikatu looked around and saw people watching the fight. Rikatu smiled because they knew who they wanted to win. Rikatu pulled out his sword and held it with both hands facing the ninja. Rikatu had only a cup full of ice left on him so that would have to do... The ninja ran at Rikatu with a kuni which he with his sword. The two ninja pushed on each other testing there strength. Rikatu was about to overpower him when he pulled out another kuni and thrust it towards Rikatu's stomach. Rikatu put his leg in back of the ninja leg and pushed one last time making him fall on the ground. Rikatu let all the water on him go under the ninja and form a spike. The ninja screamed then fell silent as a giant spike perturbed from his chest. Rikatu fell to the ground pulling the kuni out of his stomach. He tore his shirt into rags reviling him thick body, rapping the rags around his stomach. He stood up again and limped to the gate.

Why me...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: The end of the mission   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Gukino saw that the ninja was dead so he slowed down a bit since he was a block away from the dropoff point. Gukino handed the old lady over to her relitives and she was now yelling at him instead of thanking him for saving her and keeping her alive for her last day.

Gukino ran back to Rikatu and picked him up and ran him the hospital. While he was knocked out Gukino went looking through his clothes and found his wallet and took the money that he spent on the old lady and only that money. Then Gukino went over to the Hokage's office and picked up the money they got from the mission. then Gukino ran over to Rikatu's house and with an envolope he put the money in slid it under the door.

MISSION COMLETE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old lady with many problems   The old lady with many problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old lady with many problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: Missions :: Leaf Village Missions-
Jump to: