WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arena Lobby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Welcome to the Arena

This is where you can chill, request a fight, find a trainer, set up a match, and make friends...

There are tables to the right and also a food place with just about every kind of food imaginable.
To your right we have couches, magazines, and lots of cute girls... jk
Strait ahead we have the chambers of fighting, (listed below...) training rooms, and then target practice rooms.

enjoy...

Chambers Of Fighting

Gravity Chamber
Anti-Gravity Chamber
Ice Chamber
Water Chamber
Wood Chamber
Fire Chamber
Lava Chamber
Shadow Chamber
Sun Chamber
Moon Chamber
Sound Chamber
Weapons Chamber
Traps Chamber
(others can be added, just tell me if you have any ideas)

Training Rooms
Weight Rooms
Gravity Room

Target Practice Rooms
Normal Room
Slight Breeze Room
Heavy Breeze Room
Small Targets Room
Insects Room
Moving Targets Room

Last edited by Rikatu Shadow- Admin on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Entering lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 am

Rikatu pushed open the doors and felt the cool air rush out. He walked inside the arena and looked around at the wondrous palace.

"cool..."

Rikatu walked over to the lounging area and sat in an empty couch with a few people around him looking at some magazines. He looked behind him to see a couple of girls looking at him then turning away and giggling. He turned back to the counter in front of him and picked up a magazine and started to read it.

this is a really cool place! Ill just sit tight till i see someone that wants to fight me...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: awsome arena   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 am

Gukino pushed the door open feeling a gust of wind. When Gukino opened his eyes he saw a room full of people and then noticed a certain one. It was Rikatu so Gukino walked over to him and asked him.

"Do you wanna fight Rikatu i'll try to control my bloodlust."

Gukino waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Ken walked into the arena lobby. He saw two boys staring eachother down.

"I'll take you both at once let's go. Free for all.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Yami walked into the lobby, instantly noticing three men/boys staring at each other.

They must be contemplating about a fight, maybe I should join in.

Yami walked up to the group and spoke aloud.

"Hey, it seems there is an odd number of combatants, I will join one of you and take the other two on. I suggest the moon chamber, seeing as I'm blind, it would at least help for all of us. You guys would still have a little light, meaning we will be almost evenly matched. By the way, the name's Yami."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: [No title]   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Rikatu looked up at Gukino and smiled then nodded to him. He stood up then pointed behind Gukino to the other two people ninja. He looked at them then nodded and pointed to the chambers...

"Ok, free for all. Normal rules, you fight. If your down your down, and if your out your out. Ok i Suggest the Wood chamber... we can fight like reall ninja in a forest."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Kat opened the doors and stepped inside and looked around. She smiled to see a few people from her village walk away towards the arenas with two other ninja. She walked toward the food court and sat down as a waiter came by and asked her what she would like to eat.

"Um... ill just have some water thanks."

The waiter nodded and pulled a glass of water out of her stomach and put it on the table. Kat blinked then remembered that they were androids. Kat sipped her water and looked around for some competition.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 am

Uin walked into the crowded arena lobby. He didn't think that many people would be fighting.

There must be some kind of tournament going on. Or just a great battle.

He walked over to the food court and saw a peculiar woman. She had cat ears and a tail was flicking itself by her chair. Uin walked over to her table and sat down, disregarding the surprised look she gave.

"So, do you want to fight in one of the arenas? I'm a chuunin, so just in case you're a genin, I wouldn't. The name's Kanshisha Uingu, but you can call me Uin."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 am

Kat took a sip and looked up to see a guy sit down at her table. She smiled at him and flicked her tail around onto the table.

"Oh wow, that was so smooth... and not to be rude but i am a chunnin also and your not my type..."

Kat turned in her chair and looked around playing with her tail. She was hopping not to fight a guy but what ever. This guy will be fun to play with, but how to get him into the possition that i need him to be could be a little risky... Kat turned back to the guy and sighed...

"Ok... we can fight but on one condition... No killing, nothing close to killing, we fight in the new Moon Chamber ....and no making any moves on me."

Kat smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 am

"Moon Chamber huh? You got yourself a deal, and don't worry, I don't hit on cats. It's not my kind of thing."

At that Uin got up and walked to the moon chamber.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri-Arena   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Kat walked in out of the chamber area and sat down then took a deep breath.

"That was fun... but Im not done yet, maybe there's some other ninja from my village around here. I could go for some train time right about now."

Kat looked around, her tail twitching. She saw nobody so she waited for someone to walk in fron one of the main entry doors.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:02 am

Ken walked in and saw a girl with a tail, cat ears, and a sand village headband. So he walked right up to her and said,

"I'm Touhai Ken. I'm here looking for training and a decent fight. You up for it?"

THe girl was startled because Ken walked quietly and whispered right in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:18 am

Kat looked up at the boy. Her ears didn't even hear anything although it was noisy and she wasn't paying attention, but he was really quiet.

"Hmm.... all right, i was just looking for a kid to train. you'll do... what chamber do you want to train in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arena Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Lobby   The Arena Lobby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arena Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: The Arena-
Jump to: