WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty Empty
PostSubject: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 am

Uin walked into the chamber. It was very poorly lit and it was rather cold. Uin looked around and saw just a few large boulders and grass growing on the ground. There was one tree at the end of the arena.

Uin made his way to the tree and stopped at it. He unsheathed his sword and waited for Kat to come in.

No killing? Fine by me, I don't like killing animals, it makes me feel, bad. I'm fine with eating 'em, but killing, no way.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 am

Kat walked in and looked around seeing the other ninja at the end of the room. She pulled out her sword and an Exploding tag behind her. She wrapped it around a kuni and let her tail grab it. She put both hands on the sword and looked at the ninja.

"Oh by the way, My name is Kat if that helps at all..."

Kat activated her bloodline and used her Cat Eyes justu just to make it funner for her. She ran for about 10 feet then stopped and threw the kuni with her tail while doing a one handed front hand spring. She landed and waited for it to hit something and for the boom to go off...
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:57 am

Uin had seen Kat do something to the kunai, so he could only suppose it was an exploding kunai trick. Uin jumped away from the tree and he heard the boom as the exploding kunai hit the tree and went off. He then slashed at Kat using his Fuzei Gai ninjutsu. A wave of extremely sharp air flew at Kat. Uin quickly threw three needles into the shadow of the wave and waited to see what would happen. Since this girl didn't want to be killed, he wouldn't be able to transform...unless he disobeyed her and at least hurt her a little, which he most likely would do.

"I must admit, you are a pretty...girl, but you just aren't my type either. I am known as the most powerful in my village. Last time I checked kittens were ranked that high. Let's just see how powerful you are!"
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Kat saw Uin jump into the air and finally saw what was coming. She saw the air move towards her and she arched her back down and and saw the air fly over her stomach. She flipped backwards and landed on her feet knocking the needles off there thrown coarse. Kat stood up strait and looked at Uin.

"Ok, from now on no more talking..."

Kat pulled out another exploding tag and put it on her back. She ran forward at Uin doing three hand seals doing her substitution jutsu then jumped on top of Uin yelling Kei setting off the Tag right on top of Uin.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Uin kicked off the thing on him as it blew up. He recieved a few cuts and burns, but he had kicked it off fast enough to avoid real damage. It was an okay move.

"Okay, now you've seriously ticked me off. Meet the Winged Guardian of Light, Tomoshibi!"

At that Uin transformed. His clothes, hair, and eyes turned completely white, he sprouted pure white wings, and a long metal staff appeared in his hands.

"So...I can see your eyes, they look exactly like cat eyes. How pleasant!" His voice seemed to take on such a more light disposition, too bad he didn't feel light.

Uin aimed Tejina at Kat and gathered chakra into a ball at the end of the staff. When there was enough chakra, he whispered Hi Tama. The ball lit as if the sun had gotten extremely close to Earth. Uin had closed his eyes before it went off, but Kat wouldn't have been so lucky, especially with those cat eyes of hers.

"Oh, and I rather like talking if you don't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Kat watched as the guy she was fighting turned into a winged beast. She laughed a little and looked him over...

"Hey, that's not bad... ill show you mine now."

Kat turned around as soon as she saw his lips move and activated her curse seal. Kat squinted her eyes but the light was still very bright and it started to hurt her eyes.The curse spread over her body and she suddenly gained a presence of power within her. The light dimmed around her and she looked over her shoulder to make sure that he was still there. She stood up and rubbed her eyes then pulled out her claws to about a foot or so.

"That is a neat trick you got there... to bad it wont last!"

Kat rolled to her left as she shot out her claws and then she ran forward and did her tai jutsu, nin jutsu combo.

"Cat Fur! Fury Stikes!"

Spikes shot out of her back and other places and her claws grew to a yard long. She jumped forward at Uin with her spikes to protect her from any attacks and her claws springing out in front of her making it impossible to dodge due to how close she was.

ha, that form off yours can do nothing to save you now...
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Kat had lunged at Uin and was moving extremely fast. It would be almost impossible to dodge the attack, but not impossible for sure.

Uin flew up, getting scratched on the ankles by Kat. The scratches were bleeding, but not enough to actually make Uin feel bad. He flew to the other side of the arena and floated lightly to the ground.

"Nice move. I see that's a curse seal you have there, a pretty good one at that. Let's see how you fair against Sumizome!"

At that Uin transformed again. Everything on him, including his eyes and hair, turned black. His staff turned into a different staff and his wings grew 2 feet and turned black. He looked much scarier and looked like death itself.

"Come and get me!"
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Kat pulled back her claws and turned around to look at Uin. She sat down in a cat position and stared at Uin with bright green cat eyes. she watched as his body changed into a different form and held a different weapon. She bent one of her ears down to look puzzled.

"Oh, this could get really fun."

Kat stood up again and slowly walked over to the guy using every part of her woman features as possible. When she got at least 20 feet way she stopped and used her faremones to make the man groggy and basically paralyzed.

"Come on, why dont you just come on over here..."

She pulled out a kuni and aimed it strait at Uin.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:50 am

"Why would I walk over to a beast like you? Are you seriously trying to hit on me? I just want to make sure so that I can tell you its not working!"

Uin then started slashing at Kat. The slashing wasn't even barely close enough to do any damage, so Uin just whispered two words.

"Mei Danmaku!"

As he slashed, black waves formed and shot at Kat. After Uin stopped slashing about 14 waves were flying straight for Kat.

"And once again, I'm not into cats, they just aren't my type. I like birds more!"

Uin flew up and floated about 30 feet above Kat, waiting to see how the waves worked.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 am

Kat jumped over the first wave and rolled under the next two. She did a cartwheel dodging two, and she stood up and jumped letting one hit her ankles and falling backwards. She stood up again slowly after letting the rest of the waves pass over her. She brushed off her pants and back then looked up at Uin.

"So, have any other tricks you would like to show me?"

Kat ran to the tree then jumped onto a branch and bounced off sending her into the air soaring at Uin. She shot out her claws to the left, right, up, down then rolled into a spin and did some hand seals.

"Cat Screech!!"

She opened her mouth and yelled as loud as she could aiming strait at Uin not even ten feet away and closing. She kept yelling even thou she was about run into Uin in mid air, she just yelled and kept yelling.
Back to top Go down
Sparklingdude101
Admin
Sparklingdude101

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Uin's ears were in great pain. The yelling was shaking his inner ear's bones way too much. Along with the great pain, the owner of the scream was flying right at him. Uin didn't want to die, but he also didn't want to lose to a girl, especially a girl that was a cat.

"Enough of the screaming! You win! But we will meet again and fight each other again. It could be tomorrow, it could be in a long time when we are both Jounin, but I want you to know, you might have won this battle, but you haven't won the war," Uin said, knowing the last part was probably the most cheesiest line ever created.

Uin dropped to the ground and transformed back into a human. He walked to the doors and took a last glance at Kat. She was quite beautiful, but just not his type. He walked out of the arena and went back to his home and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Kat Kineri   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Kat landed on the ground taking a deep breath the exhaling.

"Your good, we should fight again sometime..."

Kat waved to him then walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty   The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winged Guardian vs. a kitty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: The Arena :: Moon Chamber-
Jump to: