WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kat trainin Ken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Kat trainin Ken   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:23 am

Ken thinking on his feet realized that the girl probably has a bloodline that makes her more cat like. So thinking along these lines he thought of one place where she would be at a disadvantage.

"The fire chamber, of course."

He opened the door.

"We shall fight in here."

He walked in right as the five minute burst of flame burned everything in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 am

Kat walked in behind him and and watched the flames shoot up and down.

"Interesting choice... i like it!"

Kat hopped across the room bouncing past a few fireballs here and there. Kat turned around and looked at him with eager eyes. She closed and opened her eyes creating her cat eyes then activating her bloodline. Her back became more flexible and she bent backwards touching the floor then coming back up into a fighting stance.

"Ready? your move."
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat trainin Ken   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:41 am

Ken noticed her eyes changing and claws growing from her hands.

"I wonder what she can use those claws for. Besides the obvious."

"Let's get the fun started shall we?" I'll make the opening move you survive, I start to learn."

Using what is possibly his favorite combo, Ken pulled out a kunai. He performed four handseals, and pushed his sword into the ground. He controls it around the fire tubes when it was right near her and ready to jump at whatever direction she jumped to, he threw the kunai.

"It's a little sad she can't see my sword where it is hidden behind m leg. This should be over quickly."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 am

Kat watched as he pulled out a kuni and threw it at her, it should be no problem but it bugged her that he pulled out a sword and put it behind him.

Odd, it's some sort of jutsu. Fun!

Kat pulled back into a backwards crouch and the kuni flew over her stomach and into the wall behind her. She stood up again and hopped backward next to the wall and she grabbed the kuni with her tail. Something shot out from under the ground and she turned her waist a little, then her upper body the different way just dodging it by inches. She grabbed took the kuni and shoved it into the ground right next to the sword so it wouldn't move. She looked at it crouched down inspecting the attack.

"That was a nice trick, it would have worked if i had jumped up. but i didn't. Not always will the enemy do what you anticipate. Remember that... now show me what you can do."

She pulled out the kuni throwing it with her tail then shooting a claw from each hand.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat trainin Ken   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:03 am

Ken seperated a few link on his sword to free it. He thanked his late master for the foresight to put that ability in the sword. Then he focused more chakra into the the blade to re-unite the sword. Just in time it reformed. He knocked away the kunai easily. Then he ducked one claw and caught the other. In the instant that he caught it he launched it back at her.

"What just happened?"

Ken cracked just a little. He was obviously slightly freaked out. He looked around nervously.

"Did you do this to me? If you did I don't know whether to kill you or thank you."

He secretly hoped she did do something. If she did it would mean he was normal.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Kat Kineri   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:34 am

Kat saw him move flexibly and she got to him in one jumped knocking the claw away as she jumped. She landed three feet next to him and she walked closer and focused her eyes on his chakra signature. She grabbed his shoulders and pent him over a bit focusing on his chakra.

"Interesting, i have read about things like this. They are very rare but very useful in some cases..."

She jumped to his other side dodging a flame burst.

"It's called a 'Chakra Empath' Your just fresh out of the academy, i can tell. No wonder you haven't noticed until now. You can seance others chakra and take something from what they are using like say, my flexibility. You cant seance there jutsus, just there physical ability."

Kat looked him over one more time then jumped back to her original spot.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat trainin Ken   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:18 pm

"Chakra Empath?"

"So the reason I did that was because I absorbed the 'flavor' of your chakra. So to speak then I get A slight ability from the chakra they are leakin? If this is true I need time to process this I forfeit."

Ken turned and walked out of the room. Right as he left a huge flame burst from the wall. He somehow managed to twist his way to avoid it.

"This is just to weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kat trainin Ken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat trainin Ken   Kat trainin Ken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat trainin Ken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: The Arena :: Fire Chamber-
Jump to: