WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-5 thugs and a jutsu-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

-5 thugs and a jutsu- Empty
PostSubject: -5 thugs and a jutsu-   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 am

Rikatu stepped out of the office and looked at the scroll. He put it away and looked at his partner.

"Hey, my name is Rikatu Shadow. Whats your name?"

Rikatu extended a hand and waited for the two Shinobi to get acquainted.
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: greetings hi   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:57 am

Gukino walked out after the chuunin and heard him say and ask. Hey, my name Rikatu Shadow. Wht yours?

"My name is Gukino Lengire im a cook."

They headed for the gates and went out off them.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 am

Rikatu looked at his Gennin friend and smiled.

"A cook huh? Well I dont think we will be needing cooking things on this trip but hey, ya never know till it's over..."

Rikatu walked threw the gates and hopped into the first tree he saw, then up the side of Kohana's outer wall. He waited for his partner then started looking for the thugs. His eyes swept over a patch of trees that had been chopped down into a clearing.

"I see where they are but we need to make a plan. Do you mind making a distraction? If you can do that i can get throe and take out as many as possible then ill leave the rest to you. Sound fair enough?"
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: distraction   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:18 am

Gukino saw Rikatu jump into the nearest tree and heard him say "Can you make a distraction."

Gukino said "Yah but it would be better if one of my animals did the distraction and we attacked from both sides."

Gukino bit his thumb and said "Summon Tiger this should be enough of a distraction. Ty go and distract the enemy as we get into position and try not to get hurt."

The tiger ran off.

"Gukino said we might want to hurry or it could be bad for my tiger and dont get close when it roars."

Gukino ran off in the same dirction as the tiger and said "Come on we got to hurry ill take left you take the right."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am

Rikatu nodded then smiled as the Gennin and his pet ran off into the forest.

"Ok then. Ill just lay back and when things get bad ill pitch in and help. But what I'm worried about is the forbidden jutsu..."

Rikatu jumped into the trees and fallowed the boy and his tiger until the clearing was only ten yards away. He looked around the camp and saw the 5 thugs, all very strong and tough looking.

"Ok, where's that distraction?"
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: distraction still   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 am

"Now go and roar then try to bite one of them if you can't run back to the house."

Gukino saw sthe tiger jump and land in the middle of the thugs and roared. The tiger ran up to one and bite him and then run off. Gukino pulled out two kunai threw them hitting the same guy as they were paralyzed by the roar.

"Now its up to us to kill them."

Gukino jumped down and pulled out his ice wrist dagger and ran at them.

This is gonna be hard
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Re: -5 thugs and a jutsu-   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 am

Rikatu ran behind his partner then hopped into a tree to watch the Gennin's moves. He saw the tiger bite a guy and that made him laugh, then it ran off making him laugh more. A thug looked up at him from below and Rikatu laughed again.

Thug leader- "Who do you think you are, laughing at us."

The leader noticed the gennin and motioned to the other thugs to go after him. The leader looked up at Rikatu again and laughed which only made Rikatu laugh even HARDER. Rikatu hopped down and fell to the ground laughing.

"HA HA HA, COMON, YOU? ME? HA HA HA"

Thug- " yup, just me... Fire Dragon Jutsu!"

Rikatu pushed away from the ground right as the flames hit the dirt leaving a giant scorch mark. Rikatu landed in a tree and stopped laughing and stared down the thug.

so... he can use fire... now im a wee bit worried...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: fighting a forbidden jutsu   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Gukino saw Rikatu jump down and start fighting and saw one of them use fire.

Oh crud if im right each one of them specialize in a different element.

Gukino used his tranformtion jutsu to turn into a wolf and jumped down growling. Gukino lunged at one of the thugs while Rikatu fought another thug.

"They all specialize in different elements."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Rikatu pulled off his cloak reviling a small undershirt with hundreds of Ice bands underneath. The leader thug looked amused, he took off his thick leather jacket to revile a curse mark on his left shoulder. Rikatu looked at it then looked at the other thugs. All the thugs took of there jackets to show some kind of curse mark.

"Oh crap..."

Leader "Yes, now you know our secret. Lord Orochimaru gave them to use not even a month ago."

[i]A month, that means that they all cant go into the 3rd curse seal state. but what about the forbidden jutsu?"

Rikatu watched as all the thugs let there curse activate. Each thug had a different curse mark, the leader had fire, then water, wood, earth, and wind. Rikatu smiled...

"Ok, so your power crazy... ill still kill you..."

The leader grinned then jumped up into the air and tried to slam his foot into Rikatu's head but Rikatu dodged it and the foot bashed the branch behind where Rikatu was. Rikatu ducked as a punch few over head and another for his gut. He caught the punch and pushed back agents the fist sending the leader thug flying and landing on the ground.

"Ok, my turn..." Rikatu reached for his sword but grabbed onto an ice handle instead. He pulled out the fake blade and threw it at the thug. He caught it! The thug laughed and held it pointed at Rikatu, but Rikatu just shook his head and of how stupid the guy was.

"What are you a gennin? geez..."

Rikatu waved his hand and the ice sword melted and soaked into the leader thugs cloths then down to his feet and shoes and froze him to the ground. Rikatu then hopped down and pulled out his real sword.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Die intruders   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 am

Gukino tranformed out of his wolf state and and bit his thumb and summoned his two wolves.

"Now go and attack i'll take care of the water and wind guys then Rikatu take the earth and fire k."

Gukino tranformed back into his wolf state and lunged at the the water thug. Gukino grabbed whereever he could bite then spin around him and land then come back back for more. Gukino and his wolves knocked the water user down and started biting at his throut. Gukino and his wolves got knocked back 10 ft and Gukino had a blood filled mouth.

"Having fun cause I am I love the taste of your flesh."

Gukino saw the man was terrified at his comment and ran at him again with his bloodened toungue out and biting his arms and signaled the other wolves to coe and bite and take off his arm but just then the wind user knocked him back from the man taking an arm with him. Gukino spit out the arm and said.

"Dinner my wolves."

And the wolves tore the arm apart and ate in seconds there was only bone left. Gukino signaled to his wolves to attack the wind user.

"You shouldn't have knocked me back your going to die."

The wolves grabbed both arms while Gukino jumped onto the wind thug and grabbed his throut and tore it apart.

"Dinner."

And the wolves started tearing the thug apart and ate him in seconds nothing but torn clothes were left of him and some meat still on the bones.

"Now onto you again."

Gukino walked over to the water thug and tore his throut apart then unsummoned his wolves because they were full and summoned his lions.

"Lunch."

The lions tore apart the man in seconds and nothing was left but torn clothes. Gukino with blood still in his mouth sat down along with his lions and watched Rikatu fight.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:33 am

Rikatu jumped out of the way as a ball of fire blew out of the mans mouth. Rikatu pulled out his ice and put it all in front of him pushing the fire to the side and he walked forward...

"Ok, now you die."

The man sighed and then started to chant and do hand signs. Rikatu stopped in his tracks as he watched the man chant.

"This must be... OH NO"

Rikatu let go of all the water that was around him and surrounded the man making the seals. He looked over to Gukino and yelled at him.

"Hide! This is going to get Bad!"

Rikatu pushed down on the ice and then stopped and listened... there was no chanting, no hand seals, it stopped. Rikatu opened his eyes and saw leader thug right in front of his face in the 3rd curse seal form.

Leader "boo..."

He punched Rikatu which sent him flying into the trees hitting branches and twigs. Rikatu finally hit a trunk and stopped. He looked up and saw the beast running toward him. Rikatu tried to get up but he couldn't because he broke lots of ribs and his right leg. Rikatu pulled on any water around him for however far away his bloodline would limit. He found a pool of water under a tree and pulled it toward him. He grabbed the water and put it on his arm. The leader thug was ten feet in front of him when Rikatu put his hands together and used a jutsu.

"Ice Shot!"

Rikatu held out out his hand and shot 10 little shards out at the beast. they all hit him square in the chest. He looked down and saw the ice in his chest but started walking again.

"Burning Ice!"

Rikatu closed his hand and watched as the man fell to one knee and pounded at his chest.

ha ha, got ya.

just then the beast looked up at Rikatu in anger and pain.

"uh oh..."

Last edited by Rikatu Shadow- Admin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Curse seal thugs   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Gukino saw that Rikatu was injured but if Gukino didn't take care of the other two elemental thugs he might be hurt worse. Gukino signaled his lions to attack the wind user and they held down the wind thug.

Wind thug: "No please don't kill me."

Gukino: "Why should you live. Lions kill."

Gukino saw the fear in the man's face as the lions ripped his apart. While Gukino walked away he got hit in the stomach and fell down transforming back into a human. Gukino was gasping for breath whisle the thug walked over to the lions and hit them away from the wind thug that was now dead.

Earth thug: "Your going to die kid."

Gukino saw the man cover himself in earth and walk over to Gukino and kicked him 5 feet. Gukino finding it harder for him to breathe as the earth thug kicked him. The lions ran back home leaving Gukino to fend for himself. Gukino hoped for a miracle to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Rikatu pushed himslef out of the way as a fist the size of his head came down on the tree he was leaning on. The tree caught on fire which surprised Rikatu and he must have shown a little fear because the beast smiled. He touched another tree which caught on fire as well. the fire spread rapidly and soon after Rikatu was surrounded by fire. he had the upper hand now. Rikatu was surrounded by fire, maybe 5 broken ribs, a broken leg, and no water... If he could stall for a bit, he could heal the his leg enough that he could jumped threw the fire and run away to look for water, but how could he stall...

"Ok, so im trapped now. What was your plan anyways? I have no way to get away so might as well tell me..."

Rikatu smiled as the beast turned his head to one side. and started to speak...

Beast:"so true... well back in the sound village..."

Rikatu did 4 hand seals and placed his hand on his leg as if trying to listen...

"...I had always been the week one..." OMG NO, not another one of these storys... PLEASE"...I tryed my best a swear but it wasn't enough. and there was this one guy... hakurto... he was always picking on me, hee was the best in the class. well one day during one of my occasional beatings it stopped short by lord orochimaru. he pulled me next to him and motioned the others away. i was scared... he ask my name and i told him sin. he nodded and then gave me this."

he pointed to the curse mark on his shoulder right as Rikatu was done with his healing.

"i killed the bully the next day..."

Rikatu rolled to his right and pushed of the ground and threw the flames burning his shirt a little. The beast looked back and yelled when he saw the Rikatu was gone. He looked around but saw nothing, which gave Rikatu the motion to run...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Sitting duck   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Gukino was still on the ground with a broken arm and some ribs and unable to move. Gukino tried to crawl away but still got kicked crying out in pain.

"Rikatu help me."

Gukino was starting to lose conciousness while the beating started to worsen.

"If your going to kill me just kill me now."

As Gukino said that he grabbed a scroll and summoned his tiger. Once the tiger saw that its master was in trouble it attacked the earth thug. When that happened Gukino lost conciousness. NOw it was up to Rikatu unless he could wake Gukino up.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Rikatu heard a shout and saw Gukino being pounded on by the earth ninja. Apparently he could go to level two curse mark so Rikatu had to be cautious... The tiger jumped up on the earth ninja and sliced a piece of rock off his chest. He threw it aside and it ran off while he walked towards Gukino again.

"Hey! Your mine..."

The earth user looked over and frowned then turned towards Rikatu and held out his hands shooting rocks at him. Rikatu pulled out his sword and deflected them. He shot his rock fists at him which Rikatu dodged with ease. He then ran at Rikatu with a rock headbut. Rikatu laughed then put his sword strait out and the sword collided with the rock then slid into the head like a knife threw butter. The body fell down and Rikatu whipped off the blood on his pants then walked over to Gukino and pocked him with his sword.

"Hey, you wouldn't have any water in that cooking set would you?"
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Just a little   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Gukino still weak saw that Rikatu was there and asked "Hey, you wouldn't have any water inthat cooking set of yours."

"Just a little in my back pocket just kill that guy for me k."

Gukino lost conciousness again as he watch Rikatu run off with the water.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Re: -5 thugs and a jutsu-   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 am

"Sweet... thanks"

Rikatu grabbed the water and thanked Gukino again then ran off opening the top and poring the whole thing onto the hand which moved onto his chest and froze in his bands. there wasn't much but it would do. Rikatu walked back to where the beast had been and saw that he was taring trees apart with his bare hands looking for him.

"OY, over here..."

Rikatu let go of the water and put it in front of him about 20 feet the froze it in a thin puddle. The beast roared the charged Rikatu in a blind fury. He stepped on the ice and fell flat on his face. Rikatu stepped over to him and watched as the man turned back into a man again. Rikatu stepped on his back and placed his sword on his neck.

"You were right... you ARE the weakest person in the class..."

Rikatu slit his throat then wiped of the blood on his already blood soaked pants. He looked at his chest and back just realizing that there where holes in them from the branched he slammed into. Blood ozzed from the holes and Rikatu felt llight headed. He quickly ran over to Gukino and picked him up and put him over his shoulder.

"Time to go home..."

MISSION COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -5 thugs and a jutsu-   -5 thugs and a jutsu- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-5 thugs and a jutsu-
Page 1 of 1