WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mission boring... i think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

mission boring... i think Empty
PostSubject: mission boring... i think   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 am

Rikatu opened the door and walked out reading the scroll. It seemed boring.... just like the rest of his week. But this is what he got so this is what he would have to do.

"ok then, lets go...."

Rikatu walked down the stairs in front of the gennin.
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: finding the scene   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am

Gukino walked behind Rikatu. They soon got to the party mess and saw that is was like a tornado hit the place.

"I'll go get the broom and trashbags and sweep up the mess into a pile. Then we might get it done faster if we sweep it under the rug but that's a bad idea. I know I'll get a wood chipper and we put a trashbag over it then dump the stuff in there while the bag catches it all."

Gukino then went to the pantry and grabbed the broom and trashbags and then went out and borrowed a woodchipper.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Re:Mission request   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:30 am

Rikatu pushed open the door and saw the mess on the floor. He jumped onto the couch where he could acutly stand and not get dirty. There was cans, bottles, even kuni and shuriken.

What kind of party was this?

"ok, well we might need a little more than a chopper... ill find the jounin."

Rikatu jumped and swung in a room using the doorway. He landed on the wall and stuck to it using chakra. there was a passed out heap on the bed below him. Rikatu poked him and he threw a wavy punch at him. Rikatu cough it and spun him around.

"Hey! Get up stupid...your house is a mess."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: NO parties NO hearing   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Gukino had already turned on the wood chipper and didn't hear what Rikatu said. So Gukino shoveled the trash in after he put the bag over the exit hole while watching for the shuriken and kunai and all other metal. Gukino then noticed Rikatu bringing a guy out of a room Gukino turned off the machine and asked the man his name.

L: "My name is Logan. Who are you."

G: "We're the people you hired to clean up this mess."

L: "Ok. What do you want me to do?"

G: "Heres a broom clean with it."

Gukino tossed the broom over and the guy was to tired for his motor skills to work so it hit Logan in the face. It took 5 seconds before Logan felt the pain. Logan piked up the broom and started to sweep.

OOC: If your reading this Sparky we're going to get you back other than tht have fun. Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:56 am

Rikatu moved garbage into a few bags with his water then threw them out the window into a dumpster. He continued to pick up things and put them on the shelves when he turned to the house owner who was wobbling the broom back and forth trying to help as much as possible without making a bigger mess.

"So.. hows if like being a Jounin?"

Guy:"So far it's pretty good, but i could have used a few... days of sleep..."

Rikatu chuckled to himself and finished with one part of a shelf then moved to another.

"How bought your jutsus? did those get any better?"

Guy:"Oh boy did they... in fact, ill teach you boys a bit myself if we get done here soon."

Rikatu smiled.

"Really! That would be great! Come on, lets hurry up and finish..."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: High hopes yay   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:11 am

Gukino overheard the conversation and started wondering what the jutsu would be like. Gukino was thinking about it so much he didn't notice that he was cleaning so fast. The mess was soon picked up as ifit wasn't there and the owner was surprised as the mess slowly disapered into garbage bags. Gukino summoned his wolves and then transforms into a monkey and took out all the garbage bags in in minutes. As soon as that was done he unsummoned his wolves and turned back into a human with a craving for bannas.

"Ok when do we start."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:24 am

Guy: "As far as im concerned, right now! lets go to the training hall."

Rikatu opened the door and fallowed the jounin out the door. They walked past the shops and into the training hall. Rikatu hadn't been here much, there was no need. He always trained by the river for obvious reasons. He looked inside and saw the few gennin there training with there teacher or sensei's. The man pulled us toward the back corner of the training hall away from the other students.

Guy: "Ok then, this is going to take a bit to learn how to use, so be ready. First off, empty your pockets, everything. All the kuni, shuriken, all of it."

Rikatu nodded to him then did as he was told. He took off his swords, then dumped his water down then stuck it to the wall with his jacket and swords on it as well. He took off anything else he would need and then his shirt. His mussels where bulging as usual. Rikatu waited for his partner then looked at the jounin again.

Guy: " Ok, second. Use your chakra to focus energy into your palm. I dont mean chakra itself, but it's power, it's energy, it's strength. Go ahead and try it, only one hand for now..."

Rikatu opened up his right hand and focused one his open palm. He tried to use everything in him except chakra, but all that he found was chakra. Rikatu had no idea what the jounin meant by what he said.

"Can you repeat that please?"

Last edited by Rikatu Shadow- Admin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: more chakra please   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:51 am

When Gukino tried he thought he had it s he punched a wall.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. "

Gukino bruised all of his knuckles and tore off some of his skin. Now Gukino was unsure after that and waited for the jounin to tell them what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:12 am

Rikatu looked over at his partner as his shriek filled the hall. His hand was all busted up, but what had happened?

Guy: "That's a first, a gennin huh? nice job kid..."

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?"

Rikatu looked at his hand which was perfectly fine. His partners hand was all bloody and almost broken. Rikatu did two hand seals and let his green chakra emerge from his hand. He was about to put his hand on his partners when the jouinin grabbed Rikatu hand.

Guy: "Don't, this happens sometimes. It's called a chakra instinct. Your chakra knows what your trying to do and it collapses itself into your body again after trying the absorb it's energy. Rikatu, your not to far behind ill take care of him, try it again."

Rikatu looked at him then his partner. This jutsu must be some sort of special technique that takes lots of focus and mental effort. Gukino has nothing but summons, he has the upper hand in this challenge. Rikatu focused on his hand again and felt the chakra burn in his hand. His palm started to bleed and he stopped.

"Like that... I get it now, energy out of Charkra! Amazing!"

Guy:"This is only the first step. There are four, get ready and buckle in cos from now on in it's going to hurt..."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: powerful but painful   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Gukino watched Rikatu getting the hang of the jutsu but still had no idea what it was. Gukino tried focusing the chakra into his hand as if he was summoning one of his animals but made sure he wasn't letting it go out holding it in his hand without releasing it and this time he wouldn't punch a wall. Gukino knew that it would be harder for him to get it because he only trained in summoning and transforming.

"So what are you teaching us Logan."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 pm

OOC: THATS RIGHT FOO, LONG POSTING TIME! Twisted Evil

IC:
The jounin looked at Gukino and smiled.

"Hey hey hey, this is going to take time to get right. If you get all exited now then you will get distracted... Rikatu you too. Now, on to the next step...."

The man looked at the two ninja and then opened two palms facing them.

"What your trying to do is make chakra energy come from both your hands... this time you should actually see something, but your not going to get it on your first try this time Gukino so don't be cocky!"

Rikatu patted his hand on his pants brushing off the little blood that was there then opened both hands facing his palms up so that Logan could see. Rikatu focused intensely but nothing happened. He let go of his focus and tried again but still nothing. Logan looked down over at Rikatu and nodded to him encouraging him to keep going.

what the crap is this going to do? this makes no seance, but i can fell the chakra's energy so this has to do with something deep... wait a second, what if i try focusing chakra from more parts of my body!

Rikatu nodded back to him and smiled. He focused then tried using more chakra from other parts of his body. First he used his lower body sending chakra to his arms. Then into his hands making them burn, but Rikatu wasn't done yet. Logan stand up watching Rikatu push his limits. Rikatu used the chakra from his torso sending it to his hands as well. His hands where shaking!

"Ah..... dang... i cant stop now...."

Rikatu used the chakra from his head sending it to his hands as well. His hands where almost out of control now, the veins where throbbing and his fingers where bending down. Rikatu tried to make them strait but the energy in his hands was pulsing to fast for him the control anymore. Rikatu let go of the focus and he dropped to his knees holding his hands to his chest, they where on fire! Rikatu had never been so hot in his life, he had never been ever so much as warm until now.

"Logan... i think... it's time you tell us... what the heck you are....teaching us..."

Rikatu was gasping, he was focusing so hard that he wasn't breathing. He probably even skipped a few heart beats!.

Logan: "Oh I will, as soon as Gukino get his energy down. Remember... it's not the chakra, it's that energy OF the chakra. Rikatu let me see your hands..."

Logan broke off a peice of ice from the wall and threw it to him. Rikatu cought it and his hand seemed relived, but the ice melted much to fast to cool it down much. Rikatu was really interested now...
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: please let it work   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Gukino watched as his friend looked as if he was about to die but continued his training as told. Gukino took all his chakra and focused it all into his hand as if he was summoning his animals but with more chakra. Gukino took all other energy and focused it into his palm and hoped it would work but it didn't work like Rikatu's try but not so much heat. Gukino thought he had it but he wasn't sure.

"What are you teaching us."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 am

Logan: "Ok ok... jeez you guys are impatient..."

"No, just him."

Logan:"...Anyways, the justu is called 'Shining Aru' it come from an ancient bloodline that everyone has. Basically anyone can learn it! It creates an energy source that is like no other, it can break, melt, seal anything. But it takes tremendous focus and pain. As you know now..."

Rikatu looked at his hand and saw a little blood push out though his open wound in his palm.

"Lets get going.... this is amazing."

Logan:"Ok then, step three is most likely the most painful, but not the hardest. What you have to do is... make a hole in your hand."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: One hole one painful cut   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 am

Gukino heard the words and was scared of the thought of making a hole in his hand but he did as he was told. Gukino grabbed a kunai out of his pouch and a peice of wood then putit in his mouth and stabbed his hand. Holding back the pain he gouged out a hole in his hand. He finished the bloody hole and could see through it but still bloody.

"What is the hole for anyways?:
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 am

Rikatu pulled a shard of ice off of the wall and put it right above his already cut hand. He pulled out a kuni from the ice wall as well and bit on to it. He flinched as he shoved the spike into his hand and felt the blood ooze out. Pain filled his hand and be bit harder cracking the kuni's handle. He let the kuni melt into water and then the spike to ease the pain with water. It didn't help...

"Holy..."

Rikatu winced in pain again and looked up at Logan. Logan wasn't smiling, that wasn't good.

Logan"Ok, the last step deals with the hole. Focus the energy just like you did before with both hands, when your at it's peek, shove all of the energy from the chakra in the other hand, into the hand with your hole. Dont expect to get it right first... try once then ill give some pointers of what your doing wrong."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: One jutsu and hope   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 am

Gukino took all the energy from his body and focused it into is hand. All he that happened was was that was more pain as if molten metal was being poured into the wound he had just made. Gukino fell to the ground gasping for breath as he felt like this wasn't worth it but continued. He had the energy go back to where it originally came from. Gukino felt the cooler and cooler as the energy flowed back into his feet and other hand as the paindied away.

"Ok I need your advice."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Rikatu Shadow   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:14 am

Rikatu stood up again manipulating balance with his hands. He focus all the energy in his body to both hands. they where on fire. He quickly shoved all the energy in one arm into the other making it painful as he fell to the ground again. Logan smiled as our progress proceeded. Rikatu let his chakra regain it's energy and looked up at logan.

"Ok, I cant take much more..."

Logan: "Your not giving up, not now... do you want this or not?"

Logan stood up pulling out out a silver needle and poked it threw his hand and pulling it out the other side. He stood there for a moment which seemed to Rikatu as focusing his energy, then pulled out his hand. A bright light drove into Rikatu's eyes making him squint, but not look away. This was what Rikatu was trying to do... Logan jumped up onto a wall and punched it sending cracks all the way to the roof, then the floor and both walls. He jumped off and landed on the ground already bandaging his hand. The wall could not be seen clearly any more, there was not one place you could look and not see a crack. It looked almost like a wall of dust, but Logan's punch left a melted hole in the wall the size of Rikatu's head which was most likely keeping the wall together.

"Do you see now? let me explain a few thing before you try again...
1. My hole was smaller only the size of a needle because i have more chakra, and more experience in this jutsu.
2. I couldn't not stick to the wall using chakra because i have none to use remember? all of it was used in the jutsu. i cant in about 5 minuets but not now. Remember, no chakra usage during this jutsu.
and 3. NEVER, and i mean NEVER, use it agents itself. i saw it once. You know what happened? when it was safe to come back to that place the next day, there was nothing left of them. All that was left was the metal of there black headbands..."

Rikatu gulped. This was a justu to never use lightly.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: one more try and a fail   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Gukino tried again sucking all chakra from his limbs into his hand but all he got was a warm feeling. Gukino kept trying till he fell down to the floor as the energy from him was getting drained faster and faster till he couldn't put anymore in without passing out. With the pain of the hole and chakra he again felt like metal was pouring into his hole and over his hand. Gukino was starting to cry with all the pain but kept going till everything went black...

"..no... kino... Gukino..."

L: "Are you all right."

G: "What happened logan?"

L: "You passed out you should be fine now. If you want to try again you can."

G: "Well im not giving up im going to get this jutsu down."

L: "Ok try again when feel ready"

G: "Ok."

Gukino layed down and watched Rikatu try.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: RE: Mission   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Rikatu chuckled a little as Gukino hit the floor and Logan running to him and slapping his cheeks.

"dont worry, im going to get it right this time..."

Rikatu took his stance and placed both hands in front of him and used up all the rest of his chakra's energy and sent it to his hands. This time even with both hands full of energy there was a little shiny dot in all the blood in his hand. He pulled all the energy into his one hand and it turned into a bright burning hand. He pulled it up and he hopped onto the wall next to the one Logan used. He shoved his fist into the wall and it cracked up and down, but not as logans did, Rikatu's was still to week.

He hopped off of it and landed on the floor and fell flat on the floor.

"Ow... Gukino, your up."
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: This time will work   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Gukino stuggled to get up when he got up he brushed the dirt off of him and got ready to do the teqnique again. Gukino selected a certain part of the wall away from Logan's. Gukino charged his energy into his palm as the energy slowly flowed into his palm he started to feel burning metal pouring into his hole he ignored the pain and focused on the hole in his palm. Gukino was about to collapse so he used the teqnique right then he lunged at the wall and pushed the energy out of his hole. Gukino pushed through the wall as if it was nothing and though it in seconds. Gukino jumped off the wall in surprise of what he had done.

"I....I...I did it." Gukino sounded suprised and astonished. "Logan is this what we were supposed to do? If it was that was totally awsome."

Gukino then collapsed on the floor but still awake but too tired to stand, but saw what he had done the hole was smaller than Logan's but it was still a pretty nice hole.

"Your turn Rikatu."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Re: mission boring... i think   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

"Sorry Gukino but i think that we are done for today..."

Rikatu pulled himself up and shook Logan's hand. He smiled and nodded to him.

"Thanks, this technique will come in great use for the exams..."

L: "No! Don't use it during exams, maybe the preliminaries where no captain or leader can see you, but not agents another person for a 1 on 1...."

"... I understand, thank you again."

Rikatu picked up Gukino and they walked off back home.

mission complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mission boring... i think   mission boring... i think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mission boring... i think
Page 1 of 1