WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration Empty
PostSubject: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 am

Tri-Miss.

Sound-\
Shuruni Lukirna – Chuunin
Leaf-\
Gukino Lengire – Gennin
Sand-\
Touhai Ken -Gennin

You have been requested by the Kazekage to become a squad and infiltrate the snow village. He has reason to believe that someone was a spy and has stolen valuable information concerning different things about the village.

Tasks-
1.Find the information and not let the enemy look at it for any means posible.
2.Use your ability to find information about the Snow village.
3.And last, if possible... Kill every person that calls themselves a Shinobi and apposes you.

Your leader will be Shuruni Lukirna, She will tell you what you must do to complete this mission.

Right now you are in a ship about to make port onto the snow village lands dock. There are many people there such as fisherman and such. The capital town is a mile due East from the edge of town, that is where they took the information.

OOC: you should at least make one post in the ship then in the second get out of the ship.
-also, your post should be in a different color such as blue, green, and red. whatever. But it must be readable.

IC: If there are any questions you can ask me, Sparky, or Rexon. If there is any cheating or God Moding, you will be notified and your post(s) will be changed.

Rank - B

Good luck.

Last edited by Rikatu Shadow- Admin on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:30 am

Shuruni Stepped out onto the boats deck and looked out from under her frozen hood.

"Land Ho..."

The crew jumped from there frozen spots to the masts, ropes, wheel and cargo nets. Shuruni moved up onto the tip of the boat balancing on the edge of the end of the mast point. She looked onto the frozen wasteland with her frozen eyes. It was nothing but pure white in every direction she looked, But one thing did stick out. The little town called port. Fishing ship where leaving and going in trying to earn there days pay. As soon as the boat was not more then 50 feet off port when she turned around and walked back to the ship and over to her younger teammates. They have already learned each others bloodlines and jutsus and thats all they needed for now. It was way to cold to explain anything else. She used her sound waves to vibrate her body and it started to warm a bit. She could feel her toes again!

"All right then... lets say we get us some hot soup... on me?"
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 am

Ken got on the top of the mast. He was starting to feel cold. He started to run and jump to warm up. At the top of the mast in the crow's nest. There was a tiny bit of ice. He stepped on it harder. The ice cracked and created a needle like shard. He grabbed the shard and through it at a person who mentioned they were trained as a ninja. The knife pierced his brain stem. To the casual observer it would look like an icicle had fallen on him. The man fell to the ground without a sound.

"Well at least I got to kill someone faster than I did last time. The guy didn't even give off a slight feeling of refined chakra, but my orders were to kill anyone who said they were a ninja. Fun."

Ken moved down to the deck. Once he was down there he threw the man into the water. Then he went back to his room to wait.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: another mission   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:59 am

Gukino was in his room freezing his butt off even under 2 wool comferters. Gukino decided to get out of his room and exorise by jumping up to the top of the mast and back down. Gukino heard Shur say "land-ho." then "All right... let's get some hot soup... on me." Gukino ran over to shur ready to get some hot ramen.

"I want six full sized ramen bowls."
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 am

Shuruni waited for her teammates to join her as the boat shifted onto the slushy half melted ice. She hopped off the boat and landed on the ice leading to the dock. As she walked she turned to the gennin.

"I'm not rich, but just this once I think i can provide dinner."

Shuruni turned toward the town again and showed the dock master her passport that she got back home to him. He nodded and motioned her toward land. She walked toward land not waiting for her team and started looking for a diner. There was one at the end of the road and she looked behind her.

"Ok, there is our place over there *pointing* hurry up, it isn't going to get warmer...."

She turned toward the diner and started to jog toward it her skin still vibrating.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Ken looked at their leader and started to laugh. She was vibrating all over. It looked like her skin was crawling. People around him started to look at him funny. He hadn't realized how odd his laughter might sound. He couldn't stop though. While he was looking at her he started to talk.

"I don't have to worry about getting bugs in my soup do I?"

People around him started to give him dirty looks. Two men in particular got too close for Ken's comfort.

Ken"Step back, or die."

The men ignoring Ken's warning got closer.

Man"Well Nail. It looks like we have ourselves a little troublemaker."

Nail"Looks like we will have to finish him quickly."

They pulled out knives and ran at him. Ken's hands moved so fast the men didn't even see them move. They fell down clutching theirs chests. Sticking out from between their fingers was the handle of a kunai.

"I wish they had some refined chakra. I need the practice."

He went over and picked up his kunai. He cleaned them off on their shirts.

"Disgusting men. You dirtied my weapons."

He put the kunai back in his pouch, and started to follow his leader.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: ramen and more   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Gukino was so anxious for ramen but then he saw his teamate that he knew little about kill two men. Gukino could see why he would them they had their knifes ready for attack but he should learn more restraint. Gukino went over to him.

Gukino whispered to Ken. "You should really stop killing people cause if the idiots we're stealing the information from it will make it harder for us to do the mission. So lay off the killing till we get there k."

Gukino turned around and ran to the bow of the ship and could see the port. Gukino was so anxious that when the boat was about to he jumped off the side and called to his teamates.

"Hurry up i'm hungry."

Gukino waited for his leader to get off the boat and tell which restraunted when she did he spinted towards it.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Shuruni opened the door and let the two gennin into the slightly warmer but still cold, Diner. She took a seat in a booth with the gennin on each side. She took off her hood which was hard because it froze over, then opened up her jacket letting the cold, but still warmer then outside rush in. Her body had settled down from the vibrating and it was just a low hum. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and then took off her jacket and set it on the floor next to her feet.

"Wow, it's kinda cold up her don't you think?"

She was being sarcastic of coarse but she didn't smile her cheeks where to cold, and if she did her lips would bust open. The waiter walked up to the table wearing a thick puffy coat. She gaped at Shuruni with her tight white shirt showing and no coat or jacket. She shurgged and Shuruni ordered 6 bowls of hot hot ramen. She grabbed the two boys and hugged them because they looked freezing, puling them together almost bumping there heads together. Her skin vibrated faster and she was almost steaming.

"Try to keep warm... we are leaving after we eat."

She smiled and let go of the boys as the soup was set on the table... she took her first bite then dug in feeling her temperature raise. It was Delicious!
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 am

Ken ate his ramen quickly. When he was done he looked at them, and said.

"You two are going to be working with me. Therefore I need to know if your powers are worth anything to me. If they are I will copy them. Just to give you an example.

Ken absorbed a chunk of Shur's chakra. Immediately he started to vibrate. He thought of a destructive way to us it.

"Watch this."

He put his hand on his bowl. Immediately the bowl started to vibrate. Then It exploded.

"Need another example?
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: You steal you die   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Gukino was awstruck at what his partner did. That made Gukino really angry that he could use his moves against him.

"If you copy one of my moves you'll wake up with a kunai in your chest along with an exploding tag."

The sand village are such arrogant fools.

Gukino grabbed his bowl and ate it down as fast as he could to warm himself up. Gukino ate six bowls and left the money to pay for them

"Also I summon my animals to fight for me."

Gukino went out side and ran the villages length then back to keep himself warm. Gukino went back inside to find his partners still eating so he went back to the table.

"So does anyone know what the information is that we're risking our lifes for?"
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:40 pm

OOC: Ken, make sure you cant fully control our abilitys. you get a taste of it... if you will.
Gukino, make sure you don't control our action, we could have left, but we wont... this time...

IC:
Shuruni looked at the boys body vibrate. It stopped which meant it wouldn't last long in battle ether.

"Hm... interesting, but not of any importance. Ill explain my trait further once we get more into the mission."

Shuruni lifted her last bowl of raman to her lips and finished the soup right as Gukino walked in.

"Anyways... we need to get out of here anyways, ill tell you on the way to the capital city..."

Shuruni turned her vibrations on high for ten seconds almost pitching a low b flat, making her as warm as possible then stood up and waited at the door for her gennin to fallow.

"Just to keep our warmth and such, we are going to run there, but even at the speed we go it will take about half an hour. BUT... one more thing? have you ever gone..." Shuruni smiled. " ...Snow-shoeing?"
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm

"Ugh snowshoes. It will be like strapping a tennis racket to each foot."

Ken mentally prepared himself to walk through the cold again. He couldn't wait until the mission was over. Ken hadn't killed anyone in a while so he was starting to get impatient. He couldn't feel any hostility emanating from anyone. That made him depressed.

"How long until we can fight someone? I'm bored."

Ken walked into the cold, while wishing he wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Theres more than killing   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Gukino had never wore snow shoes and when he saw them his first thought was they look like tennis rackets. Gukino put them on and found that they slowed him down alot. Gukino tried to run and fel flat on his face.

OOC: Laughing white wash!!!!

IC: "Theres more than killing Ken you've got to limit your killing."

Gukino summoned up a wolf and rode on the back instead so he can go faster. Gukino held onto his wolf's scruff and his wolf took a little time to get ajusted to to the cold and with all the snow around.

"Hurry up guys."

Gukino had his wolf go in circles to keep warm while he waited for his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:25 am

Shuruni put on her Snowshoes and started walking then started to run. She had done this plenty of times and had had plenty of practice. She ran up a hill taking ten foot strides. She got to the top and stopped. Gukino was behind her and Ken behind him. Snow shoeing was the fastest way to travel around in the snow. Gukino's wolf was slow due to the deep snow, Ken could be faster then it if he tried, but Shur knew that he wouldn't dare exert himself without killing something. That gave her an idea...

"Ken, I think I can see some snow ninja up ahead... Oh Wait! there leaving, you coming?"

Shur knew this would get his blood pumping so she ran ahead thinking that he would use his ability to keep up but she wasn't sure. She didn't even know how it worked exactly. She looked up a while later and pulled off her hood as a breeze blew in her face. She hid her face then looked up again when it died off. The city was almost as big as the sound village, but not really... She looked behind her and waited for her team to catch up.

? "Hello..."

"What the!"

Someone or something grabbed Shuruni from behind and dragged her off out of site of the others.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Ken heard someone say hello. Then Shur was gone. He looked at the ground. There were tracks from the heat Shur's body gave off because of the intense vibrations.

"Finally, a good fight."

Ken raced towards Shur.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni gone   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Gukino heard a muffled cry for help and went over to check on it. Gukino saw drag marks in the snow so he decided to follow them as fast as he could on his wolf.

"Hurry up Ken."

OOC: srry couldnt think
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Shuruni struggled to regain her balance as the enemy ninja threw her into the air. She landed on the soft snow and gasped for air because the ninja had grabbed her from behind the neck and throat. As she stood up she saw her gennin friends coming from behind the ninja very slow and loud. He knew they where coming...

“Alright then... ill just leave you to those two, and IF you live ill kill you later! Sound Fair?”

Shur smiled. The enemy ninja thought that she would send the other two out to go to the castle. They wear expecting them, but there tactics where off.

? “Alright, I guess ill see you later. Feel free to give me a call when I let you live later on.”

Shur turned and evaporated into the snow covered land as the two gennin pulled up 20 feet behind the enemy.

The snow village Chunnin turned around and smiled as the two gennin got ready for his first attack. Jogoinu cracked his knuckles, then his neck, then something else that the two ninja couldn't see.

? “Hello... soon to be dead ninja.”

OOC: This in a typical snow chunin with a pure white chakra armor suit and long white hair down to his waist. He is very skinny but tall as well. He has something behind him that normal people do not. (Think of Kat, but in the snow.)
Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration C67912 -
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:04 am

Ken finally reached Shur when a person jumped down from a snow laden tree in an attempt to surprise Ken. Ken totally unsurprised got close to the snow ninja and slit his unprotected throat with a kunai. The man bled into the snow. The snow melted leaving a bloody puddle. Ken watched the beauty of it as the man's blood slowly tainted the pure white snow.

"You shouldn't have messed with me."

Ken moved forward to engage the other ice ninja.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: fcxshgddkjhfyv;.ukf   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 am

Gukino saw Shur being held hostage by the snow ninja and thought of an idea to attack him. Gukino took out a some shuriken out of his pouch and threw them at the ninja. While the ninja was distracted Gukino jumped up in to his tree. Gukino pulled out 2 of his scrolls and threw them next to the ninja when they were about to summon and summoned 2 lionnesses.

"Hope as much as you want, but your still gonna get torn to shreads them."

The lionnesses started walking around him waiting for the order.

Gukino yelled "Attack him." and in animal talk he said don't kill the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:35 am

Shur hopped over the hills of snow and reached the castle within minutes. She took off her snow shoes and took out her sound amplifiers and strapped them to her arms. She ran to the castle wall dodging a few paper bomb rigged kunis and jumped onto the wall.

"Lets get going!"

Shur pulled off her puppet and flung it to the top of the wall. She pulled herself up over the wall. She landed on the top of the wall and flung her in front of her taking almost 30 shirken and 2 paper bombs. As the smoke cleared and the chunks of puppet wrapping floated to the ground.

"My turn..."

Shur pulled on every string known to her. which opened her puppets sound amplifier which burst into sounds throwing every person on the tower wall down to there deaths below at the bottom of the 200 foot drop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jogoinu jumped into the air as kuni whizzed past him and scrolls landed at his feet. Two animals appeared and he threw two ice bombs sending an ice explosion within 10 feet of where the ice landed which was right under the beasts.

"Comon lets get some real fun going shall we?"

Jogoinu landed on the snow and made 5 hand symbols.

"Snow mimic no-jutsu!"

Jogoinu stuck his head in the snow then disappeared turning into snow himself. The snow started to turn round and round making a big whirlpool of snow and ice with him in the middle.
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Ken watched calmly as the man cloned himself and hid in the snow. Ken then had an idea. HE changed his sword into its whip state.

"Tunneling mole."

He controlled its progress through the snow. He hit one clone pulled it back under, and hit another. He repeated this action until his sword hit something in the snow. The snow started to turn red and the clones vanished. A man jumped out of the snow with a hole where his eye used to be.

"Guess that armor doesn't protect you well enough."

The man flew into a blind fury. He attacked, and because he was so angry he missed. Right when he missed Ken brought the hilt of his sword down on the man's neck. Ken's training hadn't prepared him for the armor there and he ended up hurting himself. He jumped into a nearby tree and decided to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Attack of the three   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 am

Gukino saw Ken jump into a tree and hide leaving the ninja to Gukino and his animals. Gukino summoned up one of his tigers since his wolf was already out. Gukino dashed in straight at him while his animals charge at the ninja side. Gukino reached into his pouch and grabbed his wrist blade and a couple of kunai. Gukino put the wrist blade on his wrist and put the kunai in his other hand. He threw his kunai at the ninja and as he was about to slash his enemy he disapperedunder the snow again and Gukino ran into his animals.

"Nice trick but trust me you won't live to see the end of this day."

Gukino pulled out more kunai along with some exploding tags and attached them to the kunai. Gukino threw all of his kunai in a circle. One by one the kunais hit the snow and one by one they exploded. Gukino waited for the sound of a scream but, when they all exploded not one cry for help was heard. Gukino was startled by that and so told his animals to to dig and if they see the ninja to kill him on sight. Gukino at that time stabbed the snow with his wrist blade.

Last edited by rsmrules05- Admin on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:17 am

Jogoinu watched as his substitution got pounded into the ground. The boy that he picked up in the village really came into use, he got to see the basic ability of the genin. Jogoinu turned on his suit and watched as the boy's jutsu disappeared and he lay in a bloody heap.

"Ha ha..."

Jogoinu jumped right on top of the boy and looked down on him and chuckled.

"And to think I promised him power... Sad, for you anyway."

Jogoinu put his foot on the boys chest with the armor and crushed the suit completely trough the boys heart. Jogoinu then pulled up his sleeve and turned his mechanical hand into a small cannon and loaded it with kuni with paper bombs. He saw kuni hit the ground all around him and he pressed the big chest plate. The explosion erupted outside of his chakra shield surrounding his body. He pressed the chest plate again turning it off. Then Jogoinu turned around and saw the ninja attacking him.

"Time to get the fun going..."

Jogoinu aimed his cannon at the animals and fired. Then jumped up and aimed a kick at the ninja who was in the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shur passed the dead bodies and pulled the puppet onto her back. Ninja watched her every move. She came to an abrupt halt making all guards flinch. She smiled and waited for everyone of the ninja to gather in the middle of the courtyard and start to sweat. She flung the puppet on the edge of the wall in front of her and stood on the tip next to her puppet.

"Ok, unless you want to die... run!"

About halve of the army tried to leave but the gates shut enclosing them o there doom. Shur made two hand seal and waited for two of her clones to pop up behind the walls next to her, all with her puppet. All Shur's puled up there puppets and pulled the strings killing everyone...
Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 am

Ken heard snow crunching in front of him. He looked, but he didn't see anyone. The he felt the branch sag under someone else' weight. The branch snapped. On the way down he felt a prick on his neck. He felt some liquid forced into him, and a terrible taste filled his mouth.

"Poison... How did I not see this coming?"

Ken felt his mind slip away from his body. Then he was looking down at himself. He thought he was dead, but knew he wasn't. He could see breath escaping from his body. Then he realized that his mind had been forced out of his body. He didn't know what to do. He tried screaming, no one heard him. He decided to inhabit his sword to protect himself. The sword started to move slightly. Ken realized he could separate the links and move them. but to get any real momentum someone would have to swing him. Ken started to try to reach Gukino with his thoughts. He heard Gukino's thoughts that is when he realized Gukino was the one to wield him until he recovered.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: A moving sword   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 am

Gukino saw the ninja attack Ken and jump off as his companion fell to the ground. Soon he saw Ken's sword moving towards him as if begging him to grab and weild it. Gukino head filled with thoughts from another person he could guess who it was but he couldn't figure how it had happened it was Ken inhabiting the sword. Gukino started swinging the sword to get a feel of it.

Ken are you in there tell me if you are and how to fight it would be of help.

Gukino still ran around looking for the assailent but there was noone to be found that Gukino could see. Gukino knew if he didn't find a hospital or Ken might die. Gukino ran over to pick him up but then he heard something from behind with his highly sensitive ears and and reached into his pouch and grabbed some kunai with exploding tags on them and threw them from where he heard the noise then he noticed he was starting to run out of kunai and exploding tags.gukino had to use the possesed sword.

Get ready Ken your going to be able to kill your faverite thing to do and after i'll take you to the hospital.

Gukino ran at the naise charging at full streangh and the sword unlinked and Gukino swung it like a whip which he had some experiance in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: Missions :: Snow Village Missions-
Jump to: