WON Naruto fun RP site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way Of The Ninja RP Site. A great Naruto RP forum that has helpful and smart leaders!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:52 am

OOC: These battles seem to be getting a little complicated, so start writing some summaries for your posts.

IC:

Shur walked across the stone flood covered in death. It wasn't the most gruesome killing spree that she had done, but there where all spread out so she had to use more chakra than she actually wanted to.

"Come out you dirty theif..."

Shur walked into the main castle doorway and waited for the last of the ninja and knights to assemble. There was more than 60, and Shur didn't like the odds...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Jogoinu poked a ninja's neck with nerve poison, he gave himself a slight laugh. He normally didn't play with small genin, but then again, he normally didn't fight Leaf, Sand, and Sound village ninja together. It truly was a historic moment.

"You cant run from me... hey if you stop ill let you use a jutsu of your choice on me. No armor, no defending... "

Jogoinu jumped behind his prey, waiting for the discussion to start up again.

"If you dont stop, ill just kill you know."

Jogoinu then turned off is armor.
Back to top Go down
https://wotn.forumotion.com
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 am

Ken felt Gukino pick him up. It felt right. Ken felt Gukino change him into a whip-state. He thought this will never do. He focused his thoughts but Gukino just ignored him. SO ken used the momentum of his changing into a whip to break off the last link when he did he controlled that piece and cut through Gukino's hand. There was a big bloody gaping hole in the middle of his hand. Ken thought he did a decent job. Gukino looked disgusted and Ken felt his emotions.

"Is this what being hurt emotionally feels like? I like that I can cause pain like this."

Ken started to laugh although no one could hear it.

Summary: Ken cut a hole in Gukino's hand.
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: Shining Aru's moment to shine   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:17 am

Gukino felt ken jump through his hand and he knew wht to do. Gukino focused all of his chakra in his hand ignoring the pain that felt like metal in his hole kept focusing until he had no more energy to give and jumped towards the ninja's unpretected body. Gukino's hand went throughthe man's body like there was nothing at all and all of his energy vanished and he pulled out his hand in astonisment as this was his first time doing this to an acual human being. Gukino raced back to Ken's body still unmoving and picked him up. When gukino picked him up Ken'e felt as if he were ice. Gukino went back to pick up his sword and dashed off to the nearest villige.

Hold on a bit longer Ken i know you can make it to live another day and i'm guessing you'll kill everyone where Shur is as soon as yopu wake up but before you hurt yourself i'm gonna clob you over your head and knock you out.

Gukino got to the hospital and got his hand treated and got Ken some help but, the docter's were baffled at what the poisen could be and said maybe they have some more where they're hiding. Gukino was hoping to see his companion get up but, now things were worse. The docter's said he might only have 3-5 hours left.

"I promise Ken i'll get you that cure as fast as possible and i'll clob you over the head some other time."

Without another word he ran outside with Ken's sword and summoned his wolf to follow Shur's scent. Gukino found a peice of cloth that Shur had on and had his wolf smell the scent.
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:13 am

Jogoinu- Dead

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shur backed away a bit and shut the doors so nobody could get out unless she let them. which she wasn't going to do...

"Ok boys, who's first?"

A large man in the back of crowd laughed.

Man: "Well, arnt you confident?

"Yes!"

Shur's body was ready to punch someone in the face. She was about to when somebody came to her. She caught his punch and threw him into another person. She did that for a while and finally realized that the crowd wasn't getting any smaller.

"Clones.... Puppet Blast"

Shur pulled her puppet out and it gave a small sound wave that destroyed every clone in the room. In the end, there was only the large man and two other ninja, all in Chakra Armor.

"Where are my genin?"

Back to top Go down
pk1134
Admin
pk1134

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:07 am

Ken soon realized being trapped in a sword is no fun. He couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't even see if there were people touching him or not. It weirded him out.

"How long do I have to stay like this?"

OOC: not much to write when you are a sword. SUIMASEN
Back to top Go down
rsmrules05- Admin
Admin
rsmrules05- Admin

PostSubject: find shur and the antidote   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 am

Gukino rode on his wolf while he sniffed for Shur holding Ken's sword tight in his hand. Gukino's wolf ran at about 5 mph in the snow compared to the 10 if he was in a forest. Gukino hoped that Shur was close in the distance he saw a castle and since his wolf was running for it he assumed it was where Shur was. In a few minutes he was at the gate he could barely hear fighting in the upper levels. Gukino focused his chakra into his feet and started running up the wall but, he could only do this for about a minute since his chakra control wasn't that good so he sprinted. Gukino got all the way up just before the chakra was out. Gukino went through a door and surprisingly it was open.

They need better security in this place. I hope Shur is ok.

Gukino ran through the door and sprinted down the stairs as fast as he could. It wasn't long before he saw bodies of dead ninja. He kept running and the bodies started piling up figurlitivly and literaly. Soon Gukino could hear fighting and knew he was getting close. The sound grew louder and louder as he continued through the twists and turns of the castle and soon the sound got so loud then he saw that Shur was fighting and getting ganged up on by ninjas.

Gukino yelled to Shur "I'm coming in tell me if you need my help."

I hope she's ok.

OOC: sorry if its not good but atleast i tried
Back to top Go down
Rikatu Shadow- Admin
Admin
Rikatu Shadow- Admin

PostSubject: Shuruni Lukirna   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:27 am

Shur dodged 5 punches and 10 kuni.

"YES I FRIKIN NEED HELP!"

She hopped back next to her gennin.

"Took you long enough... oh, looks like you need a little help with him. Stall these guys and ill take care of him. It will take all three of us to kill them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration   Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Miss_ The Snow infultration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WON Naruto fun RP site :: Missions :: Snow Village Missions-
Jump to: